Sunday, April 22, 2012

Count your many Blessings....

Today is a day I need to count my blessings, because if I don't I might just pull out my hair.

1. I have a wonderful family! I love them all through thick and thin. Even when they push me to my breaking point. I wouldn't trade them for anything.

2. I have great siblings that I love! I wish I could see them more. I am hoping to travel this summer a bit so I can see them.

3. I have wonderful parents that love me. I wish that I could see them more too. I miss them more than I can say.

4. I have great in~laws. That love me for me and I appreciate that. We don't always see eye to eye, but that's okay they don't treat me differently because of it.

5. I love my religion. I am a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and I am proud to be. I am so thankful for what the gospel teaches. I am especially grateful for eternal families. I would be completely miserable if I didn't have that knowledge.

6. My dog is a great blessing. She loves me and is my constant companion in all that I do. She is never far away from me at home.

7. I am grateful for all the trials that I have faced in my life. They have helped me form into the person I am today.

8. Saving the best for last, I am so grateful for my husband. I am grateful for the wonderful husband and father that he is. I am grateful for his patience, because it helps me take a step back.

Okay this has helped me get past the frustration that I was feeling. Count your many blessings name them one by one. Count your many blessings see what the Lord has done... I love that song. Don't let life overtake you. Remember to count your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment