Sunday, February 17, 2013

Its been a minute!

So its been awhile since I have posted anything on here! Well I don't know where to begin! We have been busy I am sure since my last post. 
Chris is still working at the Burley Jr. High and enjoys working with his co~workers. He loves going to monster truck shows and we were able to go last August to the one in Salt Lake City. It was so much fun! We had a blast that weekend. Chris loves watching his sports and loves his BSU football team! {But who doesn't, right???}   
I am busy with work and I have found that I love crocheting and I have found that I can create things without patterns! It is very exciting for me! I enjoy being creative this way! I work at 5 buck pizza and enjoy working there! Its a pretty AWESOME group that works there if I do say so myself :).
The kids are growing like weeds! I don't know where all the time goes :(.  Burke is in the middle of his 6th grade year and his goal this semester is to get straight A's. He is a smarty (he gets that from his mother). He enjoys playing hacky sack and I was able to crochet him a hacky sack. He loved it! He enjoys playing games on the PS3 and I have to kick him off it often. All in All Burke is an awesome kid and we wouldn't be the same without him! 
Annie is in the middle of her 4th grade year and she is such a good girl. She loves deeply and easily cares for others. She has gotten straight A's this year except for one B (which I had to console her about for days). She has high standards and I am so proud of her for that! She is very creative and is always coloring and creating new pictures and signs for the house. 
Alexis is almost 4 and it makes me sad that she is growing so stinking fast!!!! She is a busy little girl with enough sass to last a year! She is my sassy one and I love her for it. You never know what she is going to say and she usually tells you how it is. She loves her aunts and lets them know it! (Even though they all go by the same name TAMMY!) It is kind of funny though. She is our little sunbeam!

No comments:

Post a Comment