Monday, April 16, 2012

Welcome to my life~



Welcome to my life~


HI! My name is Jessica and this is my life! I have been married to Chris since 1999 and am still loving married life! We have four beautiful children! Burke is 11, Annie is 9, Alexis is 3. Graycee is our little one we lost four years ago. She was born silently when I was 24 weeks pregnant. During those 24 weeks I felt her spirit and got to know her only as a mother can during pregnancy. We look forward to seeing her again and being able to show her the love our family has for her. I think of her often.

Besides my children and husband I try my best to keep busy! I have many interests that I hope to be able to share here on this blog! I love to read, crochet, listen to music, scrapbook, try new crafts. I hope to share my projects here. It will be fun to share all of them with you!

I hope you enjoy getting to know me and my family a little better. I hope to get feedback so please leave comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment